How do you find funding for your business in today’s challenging economic climate? Trading is tough, banks aren’t lending like they were pre-recession and hospitality businesses are not changing hands like they used to.
So if you’re looking to expand your business and in need of professional advice or an injection of capital, just how should you go about it? This question is frequently asked by operators in the sector. Tods Murray’s Hospitality & Leisure Forum provided a platform for key speakers who can provide some of the answers. The event also examined some of the key property trends in the hospitality and leisure sector in 2012 and looked ahead to 2013.
Watch the video and hear the suggestions of our key speakers on how to overcome the obstacles to growing a hospitality business in the current economic climate.
Katie Corrigan, Head of Hospitality and Leisure Team, Tods Murray
Roddy Maclennan, Partner, Banking and Finance, Tods Murray
Ken Sims, Christie & Co
Paul Smith, Barclays Corporate
Mary Campbell, Blas
- Download the Guest Pack for the event here
- Read a review of the event by clicking here
- Join the dedicated LinkedIn group by clicking here
- To get in touch with a member of the team please click here
- Learn more about the team and our work by clicking here
- To sign-up to the Hospitality & Leisure Forum click here